June 22, 2011

I'm a newby...

hi friends,
I'm new to blogging, except for the xanga site I had way back when :), & I'm excited to
share what the Lord is teaching me as a lover of Christ, a wife, a mommy & a homemaker.
here's a little about me... my husband, Michael, & I live in a suburb of Memphis, TN.
we have been blessed with two beautiful/sweet/fun boys. Jude is 2 1/2 years & Sammy
is 9 months. we are in the process of adopting a baby from Uganda (our adoption blog is ugandainourhearts.blogspot.com). I LOVE being a stay-at-home mom to raise our boys.
Jude, Sammy & Michael are my first ministry, they are my joy. I so enjoy taking care of
our home & making it beautiful as a reflection of the beauty of the Lord. our family is
vegan & I so enjoy cooking! I am a photographer, although I haven't had time for it lately. ;)
Michael & I lead worship at our church & we are blessed to be surrounded by a great
community of friends. I am so blessed. my God is so so good. I want to use this blog to
share thoughts, pictures, music & truths that will make us desire our gracious Father more
& to do all things for His glory alone. 
well... here's to blogging. 
al

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...