August 24, 2012

lately grams

IMG_7518IMG_7520IMG_7524IMG_7532IMG_7610IMG_7613IMG_7618IMG_7614IMG_7617IMG_7620IMG_7616IMG_7619
1) last week we had beautiful weather for a few bike rides... now it's hot again. :( 2) simplicity. windows open on a cool day. 3) my dad & robin came for a visit. it was grand! 4) some of the best apples i've tasted. from the farmer's market. 5)-6) county fair for family night last week. that night all the rides were only $1 each. the boys had so much fun. 7)-12) nature walk with my 3 little fellas at a gorgeous park!
----------------
funny/favorite/current things...
*making this for a birthday party tonite!
*having fun planning, making decorations & being creative for a baby shower for my sister-in-law on sunday.
*currently... i miss my family A LOT! talked to my brother & older sister yesterday... missing all of the cernys (& aunt pam & uncle carl)!!!!! can't wait for december, & a trip in sept to see my older sister, & maybe having my brother up for thanksgiving!
*jude calls the bathroom, "bafume".
*jude will say randomly... "mommy, did you know sammy & amos? they are my brothers & i love them".
*he'll tell me out of the blue, "mommy, i love you really much"!!!!! :)
*when jude wants me to lay with him till he falls asleep he says, "mommy, i want u to sleep whiffa me".
*at the park yesterday jude was so delighted walking around & exploring, he exclaimed, "mommy, i want to see the whole world that God made it". :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*i asked sammy if something was his & he said, "yes, mommy, mine"! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING?! ;)
*when i help sammy with something he says, "nanks" (on his own).
*amos now likes to fall asleep for nap or bedtime with the blanket completely over his head. crazy boy.
*amos calls daddy, "dadN". "dadN" also equals brothers or mommy sometimes.
*he loves to snuggle with his bear.
----------------
i don't wear ANY jewelry, other than earrings & my wedding ring, (i know my husband is grateful that i don't want to spend a ton of money on it), but this sweet necklace is super cute! i just worry i'll buy it & then never wear it.
al

2 comments:

Rachel Tibbs said...

Isn't this such a fun age? Garrett was making paper doily banners today with me and had a hard time stringing his. He told me, "Mommy, this is not making my deems (dreams)come true!". So glad to see you all are doing well.;)

allison barker said...

thanks so much rachel!!! where are u guys at church now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...