November 11, 2012

six years ago...

six years ago today i was waking up in my parent's house, getting my hair & makeup done & trying not to think of the nervousness of walking down the aisle! i was surrounded by dear friends & family & could not handle how excited i was that i was marrying the man of my dreams! today i woke up in a bed full of 3 little boys & a husband who i love now more than ever before! i adore my guys & i could never have guessed 6 years ago what today would look like... but i'm so glad i'm standing here & not at the aisle. the Lord has been gracious to take us through trials for His glory & our good. we're more mature & our love has grown! I LOVE YOU MICHAEL SAMMY!!!!!! you are my dearest friend & love. i cherish & adore the man that you are! thank You, Father! You've been so good to us!
DSC_0138_1DSC_0197
al

5 comments:

Jared and Stephanie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO SOME OF THE SWEETEST MOST CHERISHED PEOPLE I KNOW!! LOVE YOU.. have a wonderful time celebrating

allison barker said...

:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Green Nest said...

Happy anniversary!!! Hope you had a perfect day, whatever you did! Have a blessed day today!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how I found your blog. But I am SO glad I did. It is always encouraging and full of the truth of the Father's love. Bless you sister!!!

your boy's are privileged to have a mommy with a such steadfast heart!

Tara said...

Congrats!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...