February 8, 2012

new york new york

my amazing husband blessed me about a month ago & bought me a plane ticket to nyc to spend the weekend with my sisters. (my sweet husband blogged about some stuff he learned while i was gone here. ;)) I HAD THE BEST TIME!!!!! i stayed up as late as i wanted & slept in. we walked around the city for hours. we ate at some of the cutest places. i love brooklyn! ah... it was great! enjoy some lots of photos...

IMG_1491

IMG_1493

IMG_1496

IMG_1498

IMG_1506

IMG_1507

IMG_1518

IMG_1523

IMG_1525

IMG_1527

IMG_1539

IMG_1544

IMG_1548

IMG_1562

IMG_1557

IMG_1564

IMG_1561

IMG_1579

IMG_1583

IMG_1584

we totally went to babycakes!!!!! oh my goodness it was incredible!

IMG_1598 IMG_1593

IMG_1592

man, that was fun! maybe we'll have to make it a yearly thing (ok... more like every other year)! :)
al

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Love it, never been to NYC, brenna & kevin are moving there this year!

allison barker said...

you'll have to visit them!

britney said...

brooklynnnnn!!! as many times as we have visited, i still have never been to babycakes!!! next time for sure!!

tiffany__dawn said...

how fun! i want to visit new york so bad. we are going in june before ricky's father takes us all on a cruise. it's only for a day or two, but i'm excited to behold the big city!

and p.s. you are SO photogenic!

allison barker said...

oh my gosh britney... it's incredible! not in the nicest neighborhood... but sooo worth it!

tiffany, there are so many cute restaurants, shops & coffee shops. i really don't like doing touristy stuff so having my sister live there was amazing! she knew all the cute places to go! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...