March 26, 2012

spring!

IMG_2827
spring time is here & i LOVE it! i can never decide if spring or fall is my favorite season... but right now spring is! :) how amazing the promise of new life! how amazing that in our death & grey/sadness of winter, the Father covers us as makes us white as snow & then springs forth new life! beautiful colors proclaiming the glory of our God! He makes all things new.
get outside & enjoy this beauty! go on walks & bike rides, eat dinner on the porch, pack a picnic lunch & go to the park. enjoy your family & this new season!
IMG_2825
-------------------
checkout my guest post on see the skyline (my sweet friend tiffany's blog),
& vote for me on top baby blogs! :) thanks for reading.
al

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

1 comment:

Mycharmingcolors said...

Im the same way, I can never figure out which season I like best (spring or fall) :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...