July 19, 2012

silly faces & a new blog design

1
(embracing the camera here)
-----------------
look at these sweet sweet earrings!
i pretty much want all of them!
the shop owner is a friend of mine so please support her! :)
-----------------
if you're a regular to my blog you'll notice i've made a few changes.
or i should say... my husband made a few changes.
i came up with the design... he made it happen!
HE'S AMAZING & REALLY SMART & IT WAS FREE!!!
so look around a little bit & get comfortable.
a few tips:
transparent_09roll over this little guy & link my posts on facebook, twitter, email, etc

pinterest buttonfollow me on pinterest

blog lovin buttonfollow me with bloglovin'

email button subscribe to my blog through email

flickr button checkout my flickr

rss button  a little rss action

also, click through my most blogged about topics in the green buttons on the right
& please please please don't forget to vote for my blog! :)
family button
thanks friends! i'm glad you're here!
al

8 comments:

Brandi said...

Seriously adorable pictures! I'll be checking out your blog, looks awesome!

Cindy said...

Pictures are just awesome. Lol. Love the blog.

Alexis said...

Love the new design.

Unknown said...

super cute blog! and little boys in glasses melt my heart everytime...adorable! :)

Two Happy Hearts said...

Cute photo!
And I love the new design. Very nice!

britney said...

looks loooovely.

allison barker said...

thanks friends!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new look!!! And pretty dang adorable pics :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...