September 20, 2012

i need to remember this regularly

photo-12
"when satan temps me to despair
& tells me of the guilt within,
upward i look & see Him there
who made an end to all my sin.

because the sinless Savior died
my sinful soul is counted free.
for God the just is satisfied
to look on Him & pardon me."

He's so good & gracious to us!
i'm tempted & give in to despair often as a mommy!
but He made an end to ALL my sin!
my ridiculously sinful soul is counted free!!! AMEN!
to look on Him & pardon me!
oh goodness! thank You Father!!!!!!!!!!!!
the best news!
al

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the encouragement!!! I felt like God inspired you to write that for me today. Thanks again! :)

God bless!

Marisha said...

Love your passion for God, from one freed sinful soul to another. ;) The photo of your family is just amazing. Such a beautiful family that God has made!

Brittney Lynn Stasi said...

I struggle with this often too! And again I come back to the Hope, the Hope that we have in Him. The Joy and the Love!! How He personally loves and cares and teaches me even tho He is God!! What you are doing is inspiring and helpful to me! Thank you!! Be blessed!!

allison barker said...

thanks ladies!

Tiffany Joan said...

I love that song, and every time I hear it or we sing it at church I well up. I never tire of it. thanks for posting it:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...