September 1, 2012

lately grams

photo-6photo-11photo-13photo-7photo-8photo-12photo-10photo-9
1) u pick flowers. so fun! i had never done it before. 2) picked these for my sister-in-law's baby shower. 3) baby shower bits. 4) little sammy fingers sneakin' mommy's plumb for lunch. 5) robot amos. 6)-7) daddy & jude campout. jude's first time camping. he was so excited & he loved it! 8) date w my sammy!
--------------
funny/favorite/current things...
*i ADORE time with my guys!!!! i can't get enough of them! even when i get "a break" i want to be right back with them! 
*i love adventures with my handsome husband! he is goodness! ;)
*i'm so so so so soooo excited that fall is coming!!! my favorite season!
*jude is soooooo loving! today i was pushing him in a car & he looked up at me & said, "mommy, give me a hug!" then i was helping him out of the train we were riding & he kissed my arm. :)
*jude will randomly ask, "are you alright mommy?"
*when i'm explaining to sammy what we're going to do next he says, "oh-tay mommy". his voice is the cutest sound!
*sammy words... "mom-ma-ee" (mommy), "jew" (jude), "a-miss" (amos), "mon" (come on).
*amos loves to play "peek-a-boo" at least it's one of his favorite things to say "d-d-doo". he also loves to say, "lellow".
*amos has the cutest laugh. i just found his most ticklish spot!
al

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey I just came across your blog and I just love it. Your pictures are beautiful and your heart seems so good and focused towards God:)Thanks for sharing!
~Jennifer

allison barker said...

hey jennifer! thanks for following! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...