March 15, 2013

fit to burst

photo-2
every mommy &/or soon to be mommy needs to read this book! the chapters are short & simple, which makes it easy for me to read (i don't have a lot of time to read these days). ;) such rich truths in the pages of this book. & such a refreshing/humorous look at being a mommy to little ones & honestly our days are sooooooo funny aren't they?! go buy it right now for yourself or for any mommy of little ones. rachel blogs here. you also need to read rachel's first book.

what books are your reading?
what are some of your favorite parenting/mommy books?
al

3 comments:

Judy Beltrez said...

I have one little cutey (14 months) but I also work full time. I also dont have time to read lol. Every other day I try my best to pick up this book ( I leave it right on my night stand)...Grace based parenting by tim kimmel. It definitely communicates grace to us parents since we all fall short.

http://beltreznest.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the premise of your blog. Such a tribute to God through your life. I am a mommy of 1 toddler with a new baby on the way. It's hard to find time to read but this sounds like a good one! Thanks.


www.smileandwrite1.blogspot.com

ANDYSTYLE said...

nice blog. andy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...