April 4, 2013

He is good

photo
5 years ago today my mom passed away from brain cancer. & as the years pass that i wish she was here to experience life with us, to see my children grow, to cry & laugh with, to ask her advice... i see more & more how good our God is! He is so faithful to bind up our wounds, to be near to the brokenhearted. in His perfect will to take mom home, before we thought was "right", He has not once abandoned us. we deserve so much worse than our family has been through... we deserve death & the grave, but look at how good He's been!!! my Father is good & gracious & loving & i rejoice in Him today! ...it's what my mom is doing this very moment!!!
al

read more herehere & here.

2 comments:

Judy Beltrez said...

This is a beautiful post. So sorry to hear about your mom. I cant even imagine what you went through. The Lord is good and faithful to us at all times. I will be praying for you in this day.

allison barker said...

thank u friend! God is so faithful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...