April 16, 2013

perfect peace

photo copy 14
"You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You."
isaiah 26:3

i'm finding more & more as the Lord sanctifies me... my mind is not so easily swayed by circumstances & stress. by His grace my mind is staying on Him, & when it strays He reminds me of His gospel & my mind returns to Him. & He keeps me in perfect peace. as the days & months & years pass i rejoice in His sanctification of this sinner. i pray that His gracious work continues in me & when my children are crazy, my house is a mess, my "to do" list is long... my mind would stay on Him & He would keep me in perfect peace. i pray the same for you friends. He is so good!
al

4 comments:

Rachel said...

It feels so good when you know the Lord is working overtime on your heart :)

Unknown said...

so glad i just found your blog.
this is beautiful. so so so beautiful. i can't wait to read more :)

Jessica L Martin said...

Love that verse in Isaiah! Love your blog! I'm new to the blogging scene, follow me back at http://foreverconvinced.blogspot.com/ :)

allison barker said...

He is soooo good! thanks friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...